It has been several months since the last post, but I have several new features that I am excited to announce:
- New payment gateways
- Ability to disable certain credit card types
- Support for compound taxes in Canada
- New statement user interface
- Overall updates to the user interface
- Optional rich text editing in statements
- Timezone support
- Gravatar and Google Web Fonts use can be set in the global settings tab
- Default terms
New payment gateways
Four new payment gateways have been added at your requests. Rocket Invoice now supports the following gateways:
- 2Checkout (Beta)
- Innovative Gateway
- Trust Commerce
You can even select which cards to accept through the gateway.
Updated statement user interface and compound tax support
The updated statement user interface is much more streamlined than in previous versions. In addition to the new user interface, Rocket Invoice now supports compound taxes for Canada.
Rich text support
Rich text can now be enabled throughout Rocket Invoice with a simple option in the setup page.